During Truth or Consequences your team will learn the truth about these common myths and misunderstandings:
- ADHD is caused by too much sugar and too many food preservatives.
- Executive Functions are parties for CEOs.
- ADHD is caused by too much TV and too little parent discipline.
- All Kids with ADHD are “bouncing of the walls.”
- ADHD is a religious cult. (I just don’t believe in ADHD!)
- ADHD was invented by the big drug companies.
- ADHD is caused by food allergies.
- Kids with ADHD can’t pay attention to anything.
- Girls don’t have ADHD.
To learn more about this enjoyable, exciting, and enlightening seminar, call 817.421.8780.
(c) 2012, Monte W. Davenport, Ph.D.