Professional coaching is designed to help adolescents and adults achieve more success in life.
Coaching helps individuals do the following important tasks:
- Recognize specific strengths and needs
- Set and achieve realistic goals
- Create necessary structures to meet deadlines
- Improve financial management skills
- Improve organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivate through improved self-talk and self-observation
- Handle the details of daily life
- Develop an improved outlook on life
- Communicate more effectively
We provide coaching for:
Click here for information from the International Coach Federation about the effectiveness of coaching.
Click here to read Therapy and ADD Coaching: Similarities, Differences, and Collaboration by Peter Jaksa, Ph.D., and Nancy Ratey, Ed.M., ABDA, MCC