In this inservice for private and public school educators, our. experts present:
- Executive What? What are the Executive Functions and Why are They So Important to Education in the 21st Century?
- If Executive Dysfunction is not a Learning Disorder why does it Hamper Learning?
- Structured Ways to Teach Executive Skills
- How Public Schools can Use Response to Intervention to Support Students with Executive Skill Weaknesses
- How Private Schools can Leverage Flexible Structuring to Support Students with Executive Skill Weaknesses
- Research-Based Classroom Accommodations
- Synergistic Education Planning for Improving Executive Skills in All Students
Call 817.421.8780 today to learn more about this and other in-service opportunities!